Tuesday, 31 December 2013

2013 resolutions??

TWO MORE HOURS TO 2014!

As I spend them on Tumblr, let's take a look back at my 2013 resolutions and see if any of them are completed!

1) Change the way I feel about things that I can't change                        ✘

2) Change the things I don't like                                                                ✘

3) Be happy                                                                                                ✔                                                                                                                                                                               
4) Finish a crafts project                                                                           ✔

5) Sell at least 5 items before the end of the year                                      ✘                           

6) Earn spare cash somehow!                                                                    ✔

7) Go out of the house looking like a teenager, not an hobo                    ✔

8) Have others think I can actually do shit (i.e responsibilities)                ✔

9) Say yes to something I have no idea what the fish it is                         ✔

10) Bake some shit                                                                                     ✔

11) Get an A in Chinese                                                     HAHAHAHA ✘

12) Come home and actually study                                                            ✘

13) Finish that Wattpad story                                                                    ✘

14) Actually do these resolutions                                                               ✘


Well, that was enlightening.

Enjoy the last few hours of 2013 people!

No comments:

Post a Comment